Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 26

Day 26

Meal 1: Breakfast salad {lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, chicken apple sausage, egg over easy} I used the runny yolk of the egg as dressing and it was delicious. Runny yolk is the best yolk.


Meal 2: Turkey, avocado, cucumber, tomato, mayo, spicy mustard lettuce wraps.


Meal 3: Lemon Pepper Chicken with a side salad full of veggies.

 I made a big batch of chicken for the week to toss on salads or have for dinner. The right is lemon pepper (Mrs. Dash salt-free), the left is Costco's Organic No-Salt Seasoning. Both are delicious!



My Thoughts:
Everything is great. I really miss cheese though. A lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to avoid spam comments! So if you don't see your comment show up right away, no worries! It will as soon as I approve it.